Website Terms and Conditions
This website is provided by PMG IP, LLC (“Company”). Your use of this website, and the services provided therein, are subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully and be sure You understand them.
- User Account
You may be required to create an account with Company (“Account”) in order to access certain information, data, text, software, audio, photographs, graphics, video, messages and/or other materials accessible through the website (collectively, “Content”). You are not permitted to share, sell, distribute or otherwise transfer Your Account or allow Your login credentials to be used by any other individual. Company may terminate Your Account and suspend Your use of the website for any reason or no reason, without prior notice to You, including, but not limited to, if Company suspects that Your Account is being used in an unauthorized manner.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Certain of the trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Company. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website without the written permission of Company. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the website, or any other content on the website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
- Reproduction, distribution, republication and retransmission of material contained within the Company website is prohibited unless the prior written permission of Company has been obtained.
- Use Restrictions
In accessing the website and services therein, You agree not to:
- use, copy, modify, adapt, correct errors or create derivative works from the website or any component thereof, or use the website to create a competing system;
- decode, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise translate or convert the website or any component thereof;
- publicize or otherwise advertise the use of the website or the Content therein, without the prior written consent of Company;
- use the website, or any Content, for any business decisions or commercial purpose, such as promotion or sale of Your products or services; or
- use any automated means to access the website and Content, including use of spiders, bots or other similar means.
- Third Party Content
- To the extent any portion of the website contains opinions provided by third parties, including, but not limited to, those set forth in blog posts, webinars and research papers, such opinions are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions Company or any of its employees. Company is not responsible for their content and does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or otherwise approve of the materials provided by third parties.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR THE USE OR INTERPRETATION OF INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN. THIS WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ANY AND ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT THEREIN ARE ERROR-FREE OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, FREE FROM SPYWARE, MALWARE, ADWARE, VIRUSES, WORMS OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE, OR WILL FUNCTION TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, DENIALS OF SERVICE (INCLUDING COMPUTER CRASHES), BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR ANY DOWNLOADED CONTENT, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE), EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Disclaimer of Property Disclosures
To the extent this website provides any express or implied disclosures relating to real estate or development of real estate, such disclosures are subject to the following limitations:
- THIS WEBSITE IS DESIGNED AS A SERVICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS AND MAY BE USED FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. COMMERCIAL USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. THIS WEBSITE IS MEANT TO BE USED AS AN OVERVIEW OF THE DEVELOPER AND THE PROJECTS AND IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER SHOULD THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE BE RELIED ON FOR FINANCIAL, TAX, ACCOUNTING, INVESTMENT, BUSINESS OR LEGAL ADVICE.
- ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING THE REPRESENTATIONS OF THE DEVELOPER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, MAKE REFERENCE TO THE PROJECT SALES BROCHURE AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY LAW (SUCH AS SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUTES OR OTHER APPLICABLE STATUTES IN YOUR JURISDICTION). ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING REPRESENTATIONS OF THE DEVELOPER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, MAKE REFERENCE TO THE PROJECT SALES BROCHURE AND OTHER DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY LAW (SUCH AS SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUTES OR OTHER APPLICABLE STATUTES IN YOUR JURISDICTION).
- This is not an offer to sell or solicitation of offers to buy condominium units in states where such offer or solicitation cannot be made. Prices, square footage and availability are subject to change at any time without notice. *Contact sales associate for further details. Equal Housing Opportunity.
- NO FEDERAL AGENCY HAS JUDGED THE MERITS OR VALUE, IF ANY, OF THESE PROPERTIES. THIS IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL, OR SOLICITATION OF OFFERS TO BUY, THE CONDOMINIUM UNITS IN STATES WHERE SUCH OFFER OR SOLICITATION CANNOT BE MADE. THESE DRAWINGS ARE CONCEPTUAL ONLY AND ARE FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF REFERENCE. THEY SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON AS REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF THE FINAL DETAIL OF THE UNITS.
- PRICES, PLANS, ARCHITECTURAL INTERPRETATIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THE INFORMATION PRESENTED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE IS CONCEPTUAL. THE IMAGES AND FEATURES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE NOT TO BE RELIED UPON OR USED AS A REFERENCE FOR SPECIFICATIONS. UNITS SHOWN ARE EXAMPLES OF UNIT TYPES AND MAY NOT DEPICT ACTUAL UNITS. STATED SQUARE FOOTAGES ARE RANGES FOR A PARTICULAR UNIT TYPE AND ARE MEASURED TO THE EXTERIOR BOUNDARIES OF THE EXTERIOR WALLS AND THE CENTERLINE OF INTERIOR DEMISING WALLS AND IN FACT ARE LARGER THAN THE AREA THAT WOULD BE DETERMINED BY USING THE DESCRIPTION AND DEFINITION OF THE “UNIT” SET FORTH IN THE DECLARATION OF CONDOMINIUM (WHICH GENERALLY ONLY INCLUDES THE INTERIOR AIRSPACE BETWEEN THE PERIMETER WALLS AND EXCLUDES INTERIOR STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS). THE AREA OF THE UNIT AS DEFINED IN THE DECLARATION IS LESS THAN THE SQUARE FOOTAGE REFLECTED HERE. ALL DEPICTIONS OF APPLIANCES, PLUMBING FIXTURES, EQUIPMENT, COUNTERS, SOFFITS, FLOOR COVERINGS AND OTHER MATTERS OF DETAIL ARE CONCEPTUAL ONLY AND ARE NOT NECESSARILY INCLUDED IN EACH UNIT. THE FURNISHINGS AND DÉCOR ILLUSTRATED OR DEPICTED ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THE PURCHASE OF THE UNIT. CONSULT YOUR PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ANY ADDENDA THERETO FOR THE ITEMS INCLUDED WITH THE UNIT. DIMENSIONS AND SQUARE FOOTAGE ARE APPROXIMATE, WILL VARY WITH SPECIFIC UNIT TYPE AND MAY VARY WITH ACTUAL CONSTRUCTION. ADDITIONALLY, MEASUREMENTS OF ROOMS SET FORTH ON ANY FLOOR PLAN ARE NOMINAL AND GENERALLY TAKEN AT THE GREATEST POINTS OF EACH GIVEN ROOM (AS IF THE ROOM WERE A PERFECT RECTANGLE), WITHOUT REGARD FOR ANY CUTOUTS. UNIT ORIENTATION AND WINDOWS (INCLUDING NUMBER, SIZE, ORIENTATION AND AWNINGS), BALCONY/LANAIS (INCLUDING CONFIGURATION, SIZE AND RAILING/BALUSTRADE), STRUCTURE AND MECHANICAL CHASES MAY VARY. THE DEVELOPER EXPRESSLY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE MODIFICATIONS, REVISIONS AND CHANGES IT DEEMS DESIRABLE IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE. ALL DRAWINGS ARE CONCEPTUAL RENDERINGS AND THE DEVELOPER EXPRESSLY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE MODIFICATIONS. ACTUAL VIEWS MAY VARY AND CANNOT BE GUARANTEED. VIEWS SHOWN CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS THE ACTUAL VIEW FROM ANY PARTICULAR UNIT WITHIN THE CONDOMINIUM. IMPROVEMENTS, LANDSCAPING AND AMENITIES DEPICTED MAY NOT EXIST. THE FOREGOING MATTERS ARE TO BE FURTHER ADDRESSED IN A PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND ANY ADDENDA THERETO AND THE CONDOMINIUM DOCUMENTS.
- NO REAL ESTATE BROKER IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR OTHER STATEMENTS REGARDING THE PROJECTS, AND NO AGREEMENTS WITH, DEPOSITS PAID TO OR OTHER ARRANGEMENTS MADE WITH ANY REAL ESTATE BROKER ARE OR SHALL BE BINDING ON THE DEVELOPER. PLEASE REFER TO THE DEVELOPER’S OFFICIAL PROJECT BROCHURES, WEBSITE AND MATERIALS AND THE DOCUMENTS FURNISHED BY THE DEVELOPER PURSUANT TO STATE LAW FOR INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROJECT.
- NOTICE TO NEW YORK RESIDENTS: NOTHING CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED OR SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE AN OFFER TO SELL REAL ESTATE OR REAL ESTATE SECURITIES TO RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. IN FURTHERANCE OF THE FOREGOING, THE DEVELOPER HEREBY DISCLOSES THE FOLLOWING: (A) NEITHER THE DEVELOPER NOR ITS PRINCIPAL(S) TAKING PART IN THE PUBLIC OFFERING OR SALE ARE INCORPORATED IN, LOCATED IN, OR RESIDENT IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK, (B) THE OFFERING IS NEITHER MADE IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK NOR MADE TO THE RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, (C) THE OFFERING IS NOT DIRECTED TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK BY, OR ON BEHALF OF, THE DEVELOPER OR ANYONE ACTING WITH THE DEVELOPER’S KNOWLEDGE; AND (D) NO OFFERING OR PURCHASE OR SALE OF THE SECURITY OR ANY UNIT SHALL TAKE PLACE AS A RESULT OF THIS OFFERING IN NEW YORK OR WITH A RESIDENT OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, UNTIL ALL REGISTRATION AND FILING REQUIREMENTS UNDER THE MARTIN ACT AND THE NEW YORK ATTORNEY GENERAL’S REGULATIONS ARE COMPLIED WITH; A WRITTEN EXEMPTION IS OBTAINED PURSUANT TO AN APPLICATION IS GRANTED PURSUANT TO AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH COOPERATIVE POLICY STATEMENTS #1 OR #7; OR A “NO-ACTION” REQUEST IS GRANTED.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Company, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents or other partners, and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your use of and access to the website and services therein, Your violation of these terms and conditions, Your violation of any rights of a third party, including, but not limited to, claims of: infringement of third party intellectual property rights or rights of privacy and publicity, claims of defamation, as well as Your violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, and any disputes arising hereunder shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Miami Dade County, Florida.
- These terms and conditions contain the entire understanding of the parties hereto relating to the use of this website and supersedes any prior written or oral agreement or understandings between the parties with respect to this website, and cannot be changed or terminated orally.
- If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms and conditions, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Company may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating or revising this posting, with the revised terms and conditions taking effect as of the date of its posting. It is Your responsibility to check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes on the website will mean that You accept and agree to the changes.
If You have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, or if You would like to contact Company for any other reason, write to:
PMG IP, LLC
398 NE 5th Street, 13th Floor
Miami, FL 33132
Attn: :Legal Department